Nessmuk in O1, Kershaw Speedform 2 in Elmax, Cold steel lock knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
OVER 18 yr old UK buyers only.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sold pending funds:
Kershaw Speedform 2 in Elmax and G10. Knife is boxed but has been lightly used and sharpened (to a more appropriate edge for a 3rd gen powder steel!) A very slick knife with a lovely pointy blade. A cut above any previous Kershaw I have owned.
IMG_7506.jpg

IMG_7507.jpg

IMG_7508.jpg
IMG_7509.jpg

£70 posted and paypalled. Sold pending funds.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
SOLD
Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter folder. Used with Box. Box tatty.
IMG_7504.jpg

IMG_7505.jpg

£23 SOLD posted and paypall.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
SOLD Joel de Lorme Custom Bushcrafty Nessmuk Scandi in O1 and palm (I think.) The blade was patinated by Joel. The sheath has a nick in the leather of the dangler (might be deliberate as part of construction process?) Very sharp knife, delightful in hand. The middle pin in one of the pics has polish on it- I ony spotted this after pics were done; it wiped off!
IMG_7510.jpg

IMG_7512.jpg

IMG_7513.jpg

Yours for £95 posted and PP. SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE