Naughty Corner theme 2018

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Ahoy all.
As decided by those that were there man....
..The naughty Corner theme for 2018 is 'Nam' (as in Vietnam).
So brush off that old copy of 'apocalypse now' and 'Good morning Vietnam' and get some arrr 'n dee in preparation fer yer cossie.
Cap'n.

Fae Eyes

Mar 2, 2006
Thaxted
Thinking about it not quite so difficult. Will start preparing now...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fae Eyes

Mar 2, 2006
Thaxted
Thinking about it not quite so difficult. Will start preparing now...

Although Nanny Ogg was so much fun, I kind of wish I could just be her every year :p. Wore my apron to cook dinner tonight :)

Fae Eyes

Mar 2, 2006
Thaxted
You say your theme is Nam, I say Give Peace a chance! Calling all conscientious objectors, life lovers and peace mongers. I'll be donning my hippy gear, burning my draft card.....who will join me to stop the carnage and Bring them home? The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind....

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Vietnam theme eh?
So mass conscription, napalming civilians, carpet bombing villages, spraying everyone (including allies) with Agent Orange before beating a tactical retreat to lick ones wounds is the order of the day.

Looks like this Naughty Corner is to be avoided.

On a slightly more serious note my older sister married an Australian who is older than she is, consequently he was fighting over there* when he was NNNnineteen, I don't think he's that much of a fan.

*Yeah, the Australians fought in Vietnam, Oliver stone never mentioned it but...

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
''Tis just a night of dress up shipmate.....there may be the odd 'small incendiary' and a robin Williams quote bandied about....but ''tis mainly about rum an' clothing...;)
It gets picked by those who attend every year....
:)

Reactions: boubindica

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Vietnam theme eh?

*Yeah, the Australians fought in Vietnam, Oliver stone never mentioned it but...
I knew a Brit who fought there too...
SAS on exchange with Ozzie SAS when they were deployed... offered a place on the team... accepted...
Mad bustard - ended his fighting career - having transferred to Rhodesian SAS and debunked to South Africa (after Rhodesia became Zimbabwe and he was no longer persona grata in the country) and nearly killed chasing Terrs i(in a claymore ambush) and became an Outdoor Skills instructor back in Blighty.. best trainer I ever had... but still barking...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE