NaturalBushcraft Meet - Oct 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
NaturalBushcraft Meet at Woodland Valley, Ladock, Cornwall.

Sat 24th, Sun 25th, Mon 26th October 2009

- All ages & new-comers are very welcome
- Dogs allowed, but have to be controlled at all times (nearby farmer has a reputation for shooting at them!)
- Costs: £5 Per Person Per Night or £2.50 each-day for day-visitors. This purely covers your own rent which is paid to the landowner (NaturalBushcraft takes no money for these events).

As always we welcome all new-comers to join us in this friendly atmosphere of likeminded Bushcraft people, sharing knowledge, skills and good-times as freely as posible. There's no set demonstrations or classes, yet there will still be tons to learn like Fire by Friction (Firebows), cooking bannock, making pot hangers, all are encouraged to join in if they wish to and I will bring along spare kit for people to use.

There is a 'Doodle' where you can put your name down and see who else is coming, check-out the Doodle on the NaturalBushcraft events page here.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Should be able to make this one Ash :)

It'd be great to see you there Chris, but I warn ya thar'll be witchcraft happnin' ;)

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
Yeah sure! You can all come!.. Just visit here and put your name down on the Doodle to say which days you can make. Not so sure about Chris the Cat, heard strange reports about'e from Dave Budd's gathering that none dare speak of? :confused: Of course you can come :p It'll be good to meet new characters I still haven't met with properly yet.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Hey! I thought what went on in the woods stayed in the woods!!
(I was led astray,birch sap vodka and mead!)
That would be great,thanks.
C da C.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Just wondering if it's worth doing a facebook event for this too Ash? There's a few of the old hats I've not seen on the forums for a while, it might be worth getting the word out, the'll not get an alert for this thread as it's a new one.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Hey Justin, there is a post on the Westcounty Bushcrafters Facebook group.

Really looking forward to this meet. :) It'll be great to see new faces and meet up with older ones again. :)

Martin

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Oi who you lot calling old! Should be able to make this one chaps! Let the mead flow like mighty river, chris try and behave! :D

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
Just wondering if it's worth doing a facebook event for this too Ash? There's a few of the old hats I've not seen on the forums for a while, it might be worth getting the word out, the'll not get an alert for this thread as it's a new one.
Think your right, someone give AndyRAF a shout, need to catch up with him again :) Im no Facebook ***** like yourself Justin, any chance you could spread the word around a bit?

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
I'm desperate to make this one, miss you guys! I'm up in welsh wales now so it may be a bit of a mission, but if I do make it, I should potentially be bringing two others. Steve may not make it, depends if he's taking a Trueways course or not :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE