Mylar Emergency Survival Coats 2for1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Check these out:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Emergency...Goods_Camping_Accessories&hash=item2a2005ed8f

I can get hold of the Adult size. Great wind and chill protection when the weather catches you out. Can change a nasty situation to a nice one for you, the family or someone who just needs it.

Buy a chunk of them and we get two for one, two for £2.50 delivered at cost! I will be wanting some for in the car, my EDC, prezzies, giving away when needed, using when my posterial region is freezing off, etc.

Payment by Bank transfer BACS preferred or by Paypal if you don't sting me with the cost of the fees.

These are excellent bits of kit at a steal too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FireFly-Han...VCCC6/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AAY6LDXV7PU6X

1. Midnitehound x5 sets
2. Countryman x3 Sets

Last edited:

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
1. Midnitehound x5 sets
2. Countryman x3 Sets
3. dave53 x2 sets
4. Raskusdrotti x2 sets
5. Nemesis x7 sets
6.hiho9 x 2 sets

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
1. Midnitehound x5 sets
2. Countryman x3 Sets
3. dave53 x2 sets
4. Raskusdrotti x2 sets
5. Nemesis x7 sets
6.hiho9 x 2 sets
7.Billy X 2 sets please. (payment sent bacs)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound x5 sets
2. Countryman x3 Sets
3. dave53 x2 sets Paid - Posted
4. Raskusdrotti x2 sets - Paid - Posted
5. Nemesis x7 sets - Paid - Posted
6.hiho9 x 2 sets - Paid PP £5.40 - Posted
7.Billy X 2 sets please. - Paid - (payment sent bacs) - Posted
8. Eaglehust x5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No more orders for the moment. Stock levels and back order availability has to be checked. I'll let you know where we stand at the beginning of next week.

Last edited:

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
I know you've closed the list for now, but if you're able to reopen it once stocks are checked etc... I'd be happy to put my name for 5 sets too.
If not, no big deal I guess :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
OK, having checked with the supplier it appears that their supply has dried up and they can't provide the number I have ordered even when their system accepted the order, bum!

To be fair to everyone I can supply 2 lots each, that is four emergency coats for £5 delivered to the existing list. I will end up with one set.

Nemesis, I will need to refund you a chunk, please PM to provide bank details for a transfer or your Paypal email address.

Sorry guys, that is how the cookie crumbles sometimes on the bargain front, the supplier couldn't deliver all the goods but we all get a few at good price.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound x1 sets
2. Countryman x2 Sets
3. dave53 x2 sets Paid - Posted
4. Raskusdrotti x2 sets - Paid - Posted - arrived
5. Nemesis x2 sets - Paid - Posted (Refund complete)
6.hiho9 x 2 sets - Paid PP £5.40 - Posted - arrived
7.Billy X 2 sets please. - Paid - (payment sent bacs) - Posted - arrived
8. Eaglehust x2 - Paid PP - Posted

The supplier is out of these now and won't be getting anymore. GROUP BUY CLOSED

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE