My wife of 16 years passed away tonight.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
In our hotel room suddenly. We were about to test her blood sugar when she convulsed and fell to the floor there she passed away.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do as regards moving on or not as she was my morning sun and evening moon.
thanks for many years of friendship and laughs.

malcolm.

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
Sorry to hear that. You have my condolences. I don't think you need to worry about the future yet, it'll take care of itself. I hope those close to you can be close to you soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
I have been widowed for over 25 years now and understand you when you you talk of the sun and moon passing from your life. All I can say is that the pain will ease. It may be slow and it may never pass but that crushing weight will lift and without disrespect for your beloved. Heartfelt condolences.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I can only imagine how numb and strange you must be feeling, the whole world has changed in an instant, never to be the same again.
Condolences.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Heartfelt sympathies and I really, really hope that you have friends and family close just as soon as is humanly possible.

Nothing we can say will make things any easier, but know that we are thinking of you.

Mary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE