1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

My Profile link.

Discussion in 'How do I?' started by Wayland, May 21, 2007.

1. Wayland

Wayland Hárbarðr

I often used to use the quick link to "My Profile" and then "all posts by" or "all threads started by" to check for responses on threads I have posted on.

On this site the right hand "My profile" link leads to a profile editing page which is not what I'm looking for.

I can still get the page I need by clicking on my own avatar in a thread I'm in but is there another quick way to it?

2. spamel

spamel Banned

The only quick way I can see to do it is to go to the front page of the forums, click on your own name at the bottom showing active users online and then click on find all posts. A bit of a roundabout way to do it I know.

3. Jared

Jared Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

4. xylaria

xylaria Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

:red: User CP up on the yellow line Just beteween 'my profile link' and post reply If i click on that and then click on view all subscribed threads I can see where I have been and who has posted after me. And how many threads where I have killed the conversation:eek: