my new bushcrafting buddy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
well my new bushcrafting buddy (to be in a few years that is) entered the world yesterday.

Dougie 7lb 3oz im the happiest man in the world:D:D:D

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Well I had three girls ,now not so happy as have three girls and three strange young men hanging ( or will be soon) around only to find one wearing my slippers ,,,,but if I had a little dougie then yes I'd be happy well done and congrats .

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Congratulations mate. My sone was born 15 months ago and hes just had his 1st night in the lavvu in the garden ready for his first trip later this week. So hell soon be out and about. Best thing in the world beinv a dad.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
well my new bushcrafting buddy (to be in a few years that is) entered the world yesterday.

Dougie 7lb 3oz im the happiest man in the world:D:D:D
I will join everyone else in congratulating you on the birth of a male child. It doesn't mention it in your post so your new bushcrafting buddy could have been a Jack Russell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE