My bill can

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
My billy can, this is what I would consider small 14cm diameter 13cm high, it's a cheap generic brand from amazon or ebay, comes in a nesting set of three and is the smallest one. Fits snuggly into a water bottle pouch, haven't used this one much I've used the larger ones as I've usually cooked for more than me recently. But I've been thinking of getting out on my own again so wanting a small cook set.

2015-05-29%2006.45.33_zpsz5wevbeq.jpg

Someone bought be a wire saw thing, with a couple of mini crabs it has become a more packable handle, the standard handle was a fixed wire hoop type thing which just got in the way. I've not really used the saw but did a quick test on some sticks at home, and yeah it cut, probably with a bit of practice could be ok - I just like it because it's become a dual purpose item - I tend to take a small fixed saw with me when out and about anyway but redundancy is always good.

2015-05-29%2006.46.23_zpsmzil4oks.jpg

I've left some food in so I can just pick it up [or leave it in the pouch] and be ready to go.

2015-05-29%2006.47.37_zpsdccos9ke.jpg

3 noodles.
5 cuppa soups.
and a variety of tea bags, hot choc & coffee sachets.

This is plenty for me for an evening out if I have a short notice trip - not very likely but you never know :)

Well that's basically what I take as a snack if out over night, anyone care to share what quick snack stuff they take and what they carry it in??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE