Musto Westmoor Heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hello Chaps,

Just a heads up that the Musto Westmoor jacket is on sale now for £115 (Mine was £120 delivered). They are truly excellent jackets and I'm pleased as punch with mine. I'd describe it as a sort of modern Barbour really, it's tough, waterproof but also breathable and much lighter than a more traditional tweed or wax jacket. For the quality it is also far cheaper than a Schoffel or similar.

My advice on sizing would be to go one size down of what you usually would if you are of a more slender figure, as they are made with the more rotund shooter in mind!

All the best,

W

seg1959

Forager
Feb 8, 2010
Surrey, UK
Hello Chaps,

Just a heads up that the Musto Westmoor jacket is on sale now for £115 (Mine was £120 delivered). They are truly excellent jackets and I'm pleased as punch with mine. I'd describe it as a sort of modern Barbour really, it's tough, waterproof but also breathable and much lighter than a more traditional tweed or wax jacket. For the quality it is also far cheaper than a Schoffel or similar.

W

Where did you buy this from please? I seem to only find ones around the £150 mark...

Many thanks
seg

EDIT: I just found that MUSTO sell them for £115, but only in brown. http://www.musto.com/fcp/product/Outdoor-Clothing/Jackets/WESTMOOR-JACKET/9975?colour=moss

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE