Music at The Naughty Corner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
A big thanks to the guys who entertained us with their tunes on numerous nights. Excuse my ignorance but I don't know their names or the name of their band, hopefully someone can enlighten me.

Bob

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
That would have been Allan and Curt. Both play in my band (folk off and die) they also play in a metal band called 'Blind Ambition'

Glad you enjoyed it, the boys themselves had a blast and can't wait to play next year with a NC / moot themed set!!!!!

Ed

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
They we're really great. Wasn't at Naughty corner much, but I remember one night at NC (the other I was far too drunk, say no more!) and the Iron Maiden acoustic set was fantastic.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
The dudes on guitar (thanks Allan and Curt if you read this) rocked! Steve was superb as usual, as was his boy with the bodhran.
The girl (kat if I remember) with the beautiful wood song/lore acoustic and even the odd impromptu rugby song. Many happy memories, some a little fuzzy though :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE