Moving to Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hi all,

Just to say I will be moving to Wales in September as I'm going to Uni at Cardiff, would love to pop along to a Welsh meet, or help organize one!

Cheers,
Will

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Yep, cracking part of the world and some good places to explore...

Finding out more daily about bushcraft related info in the area.

atb, TBL.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
I moved to Wales from Hertfordshire over 15 years ago after visiting another Hertfordshire ex-pat here for a weekend.

He told me 3 things:

1 - There's no work .... I had an interview on the Friday after I moved down and started work the following Monday. Never been out of work since *Touch Wood*

2 - "They" don't like the English .... I've had great banter, fantastic days out at the rugby and I have married a Welsh girl so at least ONE of them liked the English!

3 - It always rains .... well one out of three ain't bad I guess ;)

I've lived in the Valleys, in Cardiff (the bay) and now in rural Monmouthshire and it is fantastic, Cardiff Uni is great too, I can assure you that you will love your time here in Wales

ATB
Dave

Nalaheyw

Aug 23, 2010
Wales - Abergavenny
Hi

Moved to Wales 2and a bit yrs ago and love it and enjoying the outdoors, , now i have found this getting more info and ideas , , , happy days and nice to meet you all Alan :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE