Mountain Equipment Dragonfly 2 man tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
I'm expressing interest but won't have any Wonga until Monday. If you get the chance, Sell it as I might not be able to buy.

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
Have to bow out, the funds aren't coming in, buyer changed her mind. Sorry, they're a great tent but I can't afford it now.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
You're correct, you can't. But then he hasn't, he's made folk aware that *this* it te price if you pay via bank transfer and if you want to pay through paypal then the price is higher.

Paying extra and picking up the fees are entirely different things ~ the higher price is so *he* can cover the fees and not lose out compared to zero fee for the bank transfer ;)

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
Wheelie, m' good man! I just got an apologetic call and the money will be with me tomorrow so I will take the tent.

pm me bank details and I'll sort it tomorrow when banks're open.

SHAZBAT!

see the next reply.

Last edited:

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
Me again..... I got it wrong. The apologetic call was to say she was sorry that she wouldn't be able to get me the money that I've been expecting for Monday!

I'm really sorry for the "In and outs" but I can't take the tent after all.

I'm miffed as I wanted it straight off but..... Nothing I can do, other than apologise and hope it gets deserving home sharpish.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE