Mors Kochanski Website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Ummm, there is nothing there apart from the youtube links really or have I missed something?

Perhaps you overlooked the short Bio on the front page or resources and gallery pages? The testimonials are pretty interesting too I thought.

The videos were uploaded to Youtube with the specific intention of linking them to the website, so if the website had not been in the works it's unlikely the videos would ever have become available either, and hopefully more are to come.

It's a homepage for Mors Kochanski, with information on his life and works, If you were expecting a website trying to sell you something, you may have missed the point.

Growing Lad

Nov 10, 2010
Uk
Fantastic,
Currently having an explore of the links and enjoying the tests on Mountain Mel's site Youwillsurvive.com

Thanks Stuart

:)

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Does anyone know anything about Mor's other book Bush Arts? Seems quite hard to get hold off now.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Perhaps you overlooked the short Bio on the front page or resources and gallery pages? The testimonials are pretty interesting too I thought.

The videos were uploaded to Youtube with the specific intention of linking them to the website, so if the website had not been in the works it's unlikely the videos would ever have become available either, and hopefully more are to come.

It's a homepage for Mors Kochanski, with information on his life and works, If you were expecting a website trying to sell you something, you may have missed the point.

He's a great bloke Stewart, a real hero of mine but the site is short on... everything really. A facinating chap and I wish him many more years doing what he loves.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Do you have any suggestions for additional content, perhaps something you would like to contribute?

Nope, not really, just more content in general, photo's, interviews with the man, open him up to new people. You've worked with him, I've met him, but a lot of new members perhaps have not heard of him.

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Do you have any suggestions for additional content, perhaps something you would like to contribute?

Perhaps someone could mention that most of the skills he teaches are just as applicable in an equatorial rainforest, and possibly other environments, as the northern forests.

What fascinated me was the biography. Mors is a bushcrafter, like us humble BCUK members, not a backwoodsman or someone who lived or worked in the woods all his life. It was his hobby and passion like many of us, a choice which he pursued to its fulfilment.

He is at the very top of my list of admirable bushcraft gurus. I wish i could have met him.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Does anyone know anything about Mor's other book Bush Arts? Seems quite hard to get hold off now.

I have a copy, 64 pages of simple craft projects using natural materials.

Things like whistles, sedge whisks and cattail dolls.

Perhaps not immediately springing to mind as "bushcraft" in the sense that it is thought of on this site but all useful techniques that can be applied to other uses too.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Looks like a great site, look forward to visiting again.
I like Les Stroud's Testimonial "But wilderness living skills - well now - that is where the rest of us take over and revel in the natural world we love so much. Mors is the very best...of the rest...of us."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE