More kit for sale!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Reduced!!! Getting down my stuff for sale now, smaller items 1st Class RMRD, Bison knife RMSD, buyer pays fees on Paypal.

alllq.jpg

Now the knives (buyer must be 18yrs+);
CRKT Edgie, UK legal carry and sharpens itself so great as an EDC (save carrying stone), seen very light use indeed so very good condition, £13 SOLD £10 inc p&p.
See HH link for full details;
http://www.heinnie.com/search.asp?strKeywords=edgie

Finally my Bison Bushcraft Woodsman with gum burr handle, O1 steel, heat treated to 59rc and leather dangler sheath. In excellent condition, a real stunner, £135 now £125 ono, inc RMSD on this one.

Cheers folks :)

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"Molle admin pouch that is brand new and never used, lots of pockets and compartments, slots, etc. Has a small map case inside, as well as two clear sections (for plants ID cards, etc?) under lid. £12 inc p&p"

Jacko , I could be interested in this , Can I get back to you ,later ( mid-day ) once I've found a computer that will show phots?? If not , no worries.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Right, Tech help please! How do I view those phots Jacko's put up? They just appear as White Box's with red 'x' in? Help please!! Or a repost by a nice person?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Jacko , I can now see the pouch and I'm afraid it not what I'm after. Many thanks for being patient and best of luck with your sales.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE