More kit and some reductions on others.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
More from the continued clear out for course fund. First two inc 1st class RMRD delivery but no Paypal fees so personal payments or add fees please (on all to keep prices down).

A set of OG PLCE bergen side pockets and the harness to make into a daysack. You prob' know but will fit all Karrimor sacks like Sabre and Predator series. Used but no rips or tears etc. £16 SOLD inc RMRD.
ogplce.jpg

Next a Dutch army Goretex smock/jacket liner with a Pertex linning to it. Superb condition as used only a couple of times by me as a wet weather liner for my ventile jacket when it really started to wet out in foul weather, just easier to pop this on under than unload all my gear out of the pockets. Chest is 24" one way pit to pit and collar to bottom hem is 35", has buttons and button holes to use by itself or you can sew some buttons on the inside of your jacket to hold it in place better (I didn't find the need though) and rolls up small and light. £14 inc SOLD RMRD.
dutchgoretex.jpg

Next items are earlier post and reduced;
A very nice handmade 4mm leather possibles pouch with sam brown stud closure, superb Gorilla hand carved onto the flap cover, sized a bit bigger than the Ray Mears one so will hold a fair selection of possibles if you don't like them in your pockets like me. Measures 2" deep and 7"wide and 5.5" high. Excellent condition £20 SOLD inc normal P&P.
pouches.jpg

Last is a Nite Ize holster 5" tall and 2.75" wide, for a mobile or small PMR Radio and has loads more pockets and elastic for small torches, pens, batteries, cash, cards, keys, etc. Never used just sat in a draw, now £6 inc normal P&P to keep cost down.
niteize.jpg

Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
The gortex liner. Does it roll up small enough to fit in a SAS smock pocket?

If so I'll take it!

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Will be open to interesting/handy trade for the Niteize pouch and the dry (North Face type) black bag on my other post ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE