Moray Beginner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bodhi

Mar 7, 2010
Moray
Hi all
I am Rich from Moray. I have done one three day bushcraft course and a few other bits, so am quite a low level.
I am looking to find local folks who'd like to get together and share skills on a regular basis (weekly, forthnightly or monthly- whatever's possible) and perhaps do an occasional few days in the wild.
Plus make some new friends here in the virtual world.
So its nice to meet everyone :)
All the best
Rich

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hello and welcome along:)

I think you might well find your not as inexperienced as you may think. I'm sure there are plenty of folk on here who, for one reason or another, have a lot less time in the field, than you do;)

cheers

Steve

Bodhi

Mar 7, 2010
Moray
Thanks everyone for replying :)
{Other Moray and close by folks that fancy meeting up please PM me..cheers}
All the best
Rich

Oct 6, 2011
Moray
Hi all

My name is Iain, I am looking to make a proper start in bushcraft! I live in moray and am looking for other people that are interested in meeting up, sharing skills, (mine are very little) if any, I work away a month at a time, so to be honest have a bit of time on my hands to learn. I was looking at courses in bushcraft, and there's not much really local to the moray are I kind find on the net? Any advice of where to start or to meet would be fantastic.

Bodhi

Mar 7, 2010
Moray
Hi Iain
How are you mate?
I am pleased to say you are in luck. I started a local buchcraft organisation a number of months ago and we are always happy to have new members. The group is informal and non-heirachical. Everyone is responsible for themselves (and thus all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of course, so if you are under 16 then you'll need someone you know with you). The rules are few....anyone who acts in a way that endangers others is unwelcome (this refers to both bushcraft instructions ie carrying of knives and personal behaviour) and everyone has an obligation to teach anything they learn to others in the future for free (if you learn it for free then you give it back the same way).
The group will take a while to really get going and because of its informal nature individuals go out and can just say that others who are about can join them.
If you feel this "package" suits you then let me know..send me your details by PM too...location/FB/email-any or all of.
Cheers and all the best
Rich

Oct 6, 2011
Moray
Hi Rich

Spot on mate, sounds just what am looking for, work in Thailand of all places, so I'm away at the moment! But I'll definitely send my personal details to your mail.
Look forward to meeting up Rich.

All the best.

Iain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE