Modern SADF style multicam belt pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I'm moving house and I'm finding stuff I have never used....

These 2 pouches will be offered as a pair but can be split. They are cordura material and made to a very high quality. Designed to copy the SADF battle vest water bottle pouches they can take an SADF issued 2 ltr water bottle. They're big. Attached to your belt with 2 large belt loops that are double stitched. The back of each pouch is lightly padded for comfort and closed with 2 fastex clips. I have no idea why I have them..... never ever used and totally in 'as new' condition. (700ml pathfinder cup for size comparison only, cup not in offer)

0992e281f529a8c3f701a944cca337c5.jpg

I'm up for a cheeky trade, let me know what you've got..... any offer considered.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Anyone want these? Bumpity bump! They're taking up space. Happy to trade for something...... go on, have a dig about in that drawer......

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Bumpity bump bump! They're still cluttering up a drawer.... swap ya both pouches for a mora 510 or robust?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE