Millbank bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
Hi,
I recently located a batch of 8 millbank bags that I was able to bargain down to £8 each including delivery. These I have sold but have located another 10 from another source for about the same price.
If enough people are interested I am happy to get these and post out for £10 to cover postage and fuel etc.

These are the real thing and not a copy made from recycled tent canvas. I have seen them sell for up to £20 on evilbay recently but would rather offer them up on this forum.

Whadaya think?

Last edited:

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
There is enough interest for me to have ordered the bags. Hopefully I shall receive them early next week.

Drop me a PM and I'll send you payment details.
Thanks.

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
... If using paypal then please transfer £10 to [email deleted] ...

It's a very bad idea to put email addresses in an open forum like that -- especially if they're used for financial transactions.

I'll get the cheque off to you then. Thanks for doing this. :)

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
All gone now.
There seems to be a lot of demand for these and am happy to get some more if there is still interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE