Military issue Finger torch's?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, Does anyone know if you can buy the Military issue Finger torch's that are in the RAF and U.S Pilots Survival kits as one of my Darts team mate's asked me to try and get him 1,As he spotted them on a youtube video.
cheers

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
They aren't that great for illuminating anything but small close in areas in my experience. I was 'trialling' one on the bridge on loan from the Flight Commander on my last ship. The finger torch is used when they are flying at night, oddly enough. But its dark, really dark. Ok for me on the bridge because at night the bridge was kept dark with even minimal red lights in use. However its a finger torch, kept low over his notes and solely for that purpose. Trying to use it to illuminate anything else was a waste of time. I gave it back instead of liberating it despite it's 'shiny' credentials.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE