Mid-Devon woodland meet-up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Still in early stages of talks. Might just be for a weekend for him to get used to the idea. He might also be open to the idea of 'renting' part of it for us bushcrafters. But I need to buy him a few more beers and talk it through. he is also curious about bushcraft :D

It is near Crediton.

I'll keep people posted. It might take a few weeks to speak to him again.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Nope. Not open to grockles. It is private, no public rights of way and as such is pretty much untouched (except for the fact it is managed as he runs a firewood business). It is mainly deciduous I believe.
I think that Humpback is asking if BCUK bushcrafters from 'outside' of Devon are as welcome as Devonians.

bear knights

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Cornwall
I read on one thread that someone with 'long hair' is not allowed into cornwall. if they let someone with long hair out then I'm interested.

Jul 3, 2008
Hi, cant belive it this is right on my doorstep (small world). very intrested sounds great
Hardest thing i've found is a place to 'go and play', no fires allowed on dartmoor (not to many trees on the moor itself)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
sounds interesting.

I'm just trying to think who I know near Crediton with a firewood business:Thinkingo I guess it depends on your definition of 'near'. My woods are near crediton, but they ain't 180acres! :lmao:

what sort of plans do you have there? organised camps or pop in when you like style of things?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE