Mesh Underwear...Besides Brynje?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Monk

Forager
Jun 20, 2004
outandabout
Can any of our Scandinavian friends tell us if there are any other companies that make the fishnet/mesh undergarments besides Brynje? I cames across an old mesh top in a surplus store made out of cotton netting by SPORTARTIKLAR AB SWEDEN but on the web can't find any info. Any other makers?
Monk

TwoFourAlpha

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2004
Manchester
Frighteningly, if you've read the Norgee thread,

http://www.aclima.no/eindex.htm

go to Products-> Aclima Super Net

Seems to be the thing.

Anything that advertises itself with the line, ". Wind-protection in front helps protect the family jewels." has to be worth a look.

Don't know where you'll find a supplier though...

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Anyone mostly wearing Brynje this winter?

I fancy a string vest for the coming season, but don't want to look like a character in a Spike Milligan drawing. So, how does sizing work? Will one's normal size have a loose or close fit?

Also, what are the respective benefits of the lightweight and the heavyweight fabrics

Thanks for any input. :)

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
I got Aclima 3/4 pants
Perfect for skiing and other sweat driving activities. I Went skiing in -16C with those and Goretex shell pants. Wasn't cold at all...after some skiing I was sweating, but didn't have any troubles with the cold.

Greger

Reactions: Billy-o

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE