Membership and fees

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Ok, feeling a bit silly now but is this a fee based site for full members or is income from alternative means?
I'm off on the northen meet soon and by way of thanks and assurence of this sites continued existance i would like to pay for my full membership.
Can someone point me in the general direction or PM me regarding this please. How it works etc as i can't find it.
best
Ian

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I know we can access most of the information on this site for free, that has been Tony's mantra apparently from day one for this site. :notworthy

But have any of you thought about what it would be like if this site disappeared......

We moan about the loss of knowledge and knowhow regularly on this site but here is a site preserving and re-discovering such knowledge in a format we all have access to.

In any kind of fair world such a resource would recieve state funding but we all know that will never happen in our lifetimes.

So think about it...... £15.

It's three magazines filled with advertising

It's less than a good book covering a fraction of what you find here.

It's less than a night out and it lasts a whole year.

Just compare it to the cost of buying a peice of gear and finding out it's pants.......

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
bilko said:
Ok, feeling a bit silly now but is this a fee based site for full members or is income from alternative means?
I'm off on the northen meet soon and by way of thanks and assurence of this sites continued existance i would like to pay for my full membership.
Can someone point me in the general direction or PM me regarding this please. How it works etc as i can't find it.
best
Ian

I've put a link to the member subscription page at the bottom of the site ;)

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Well have been here long enough, I suppose its time I paid the piper.

Plus its got to be worth it.
Tony as a quick question, how many folk have bought into BCUK as full members?

Anything for a good cause
Garry

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Aye, I will check with my co-pilot

I keep talking about what I find on this site so it shouldn't be a problem

Never realised this was the only form of income

L

Lost_Patrol

Been meaning to subscribe for ages, but I never got round to it. Now that the big blue subscribe button has appeared my excuses have run out and I've finally bitten the bullet :D

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
im glad this thread has poped up.. was going to post something like it, guys and girls you can see the nice new shiney blue button at the bottom of the screen (if you dont want to scroll down click here )

NOW USE IT

:240: :bandit: :beerchug:

:1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244:

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Dear Bushcraft UK

I am no technical expert and easily confused - so it has taken me some time to give you money. I wanted to give you money - but didn’t find it easy.

I kept looking for an opportunity at the top of the Home Page when I logged in. I found it a bit of a hunt to get to the subscriptions and kept finding other interesting things on the way. After an hour I would log off still not having subscribed.

That button that says, “SUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of the page foxed me. I got confused about THREADS and though it was about subscribing to them. The “SUBSCRIBE” button at the bottom would have been easier for me to understand if it had said, “JOIN HERE”.

At the top of each page you could have “Join Bushcraft Here” or “Become a FULL Member Here” or something similar. I am sure most people won’t have had the problems I had and I am sure you wouldn’t want to be ‘rattling a tin’ all the time but … perhaps a little easier to part with money. Please!

Peewit

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
I finally got round to subscribing (long overdue soz) but was just wondering about the "Please include your address so we can send you the Badge" - Erm where do I include that then exactly?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE