Massive clearout - Maxpedition, Clothin more PRICE DROPS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
Time for a real clearout, all prices including P&P & PayPal fees. Open to offers on multiple items, thanks for looking!

Maxpedition M2 waistpack – black, brand new - £16
vgpoww.jpg

Haglofs Schist pants - excellent condition - black, L - £30
2ewznd5.jpg

Marmot Scree Pants - good condition, some bobbling to fabric & small mark, size L - £15
kdr586.jpg

Message me for pics of:

Spark SD6-500CW headtorch with 18650 and spare o-rings and ‘spot’ attachment for lens. I can’t seem to get it working. Spares/Repairs - Hence price - £15

Maxpedition Tac Ties 5" brand new in packing - £4

Black Hawk speed clips brand new in packing - £4

Exped Crush dry bag - as new - £9

Outdoor Designs small camera/accessory pouch with belt loop - blue and black brand new - £5

EE 4GEE mini wifi hotspot with carry case - £10

Belkin wifi extender plug in - N300 - £9

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Time for a real clearout, all prices including P&P but please add on PayPal charges if you want to pay by PayPal. Open to offers on multiple items, thanks for looking!

Afraid forum rules state you can't ask the buyer to pay the Paypal fees. You either have to absorb them or state a higher price on the item if paying by Paypal.

There's plenty of fee calculators that will help you work out it out so you know what to charge

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
It's the large Maxpedition bottle pouch SCOMAN!

Thanks Mesquite, apologies to the forum - Can I edit the post? I don't really want to have to re-do the whole thing...?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE