Marlin spikes 6" pencil point Intrested?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Right Its about time I gave something back to BCUK for the great info/skills and new friends I have made
I have no idea how much interest there will be in this at the moment I need at least 12

After many e mails and choices etc I think I may be able to get some steel 6" Marlin spikes with pencil point in bright or half bright out to people for around ten pounds each

These can be seen here http://www.sheffieldknives.co.uk/acatalog/Chandlers_Tools.html only in half bright and you cant buy direct from the website hence all the e mails etc

I know there are lots of other sizes and also a chisel point version it would all just get too complicated if I was to offer to get that many variations and I figure the 6" pencil point is what we would want.I do however think I can cope with the bright and half bright bit

If you are interested post below I have tentatively asked for a discount based on this being a group buy and any further reductions I can secure will be passed on but tbh I cant see it going below £9 at best with P&P so lets factor it in at £10

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE