Manchester xmas Markets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hey Guys and Gals

There are a few of us going down to the Manchester Xmas markets this Friday and then on for a couple of drinks afterwards (nothing too raucous) and I was wondering if any of the other local members fancied it.

I will be coming straight down from work so will get to Manchester at about 6pm.

I suggest we meet at the Piccadilly tavern at this time (or as close too depending on traffic) and then head down to the market at about 6.15-6.30pm.

Anyone getting to Manchester after this point is still more than welcome, and i will provide my mobile number by PM to anyone interested.

Thought it might be a nice excuse to meet some new folks in relatively comfortable surroundings without having to make it to one of the meets.

Look forward to seeing anyone who is interested!

Dave

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Dave.
Great idea mate. Very pro social. It might be too soon for me, but anybody who bangs out open invitations, to meet up socially, are all day in my book. I look forward to meeting you fireside some day.
I hope you have a great time.
Regards
Kal

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Thanks mate

Kind of what i'm about mate, there are far too many people trying to avoid spending time with folk, i reckon its a social past time this. thats why i started the GMBG Group in the communities section, open invitation to any and all mate. As long as you treat other as you'd like to be treated that is.

Look forward to sharing a hot brew or a cold beer with you at some point my friend!

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE