Manchester wild-camper seeks others to head out with.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 27, 2015
Manchester.
I'm a hiker/hill walker, & wild-camper living in Manchester. I'm looking to plan regular trips out to different areas. I currently head out solo, but looking to add a social angle. It would be good to hear from anyone interested, regardless of location.

Stephen_wolf

May 1, 2015
Manchester
Hi, I'm very much an outdoors man of different pursuits, I also live in Manchester and I would be interested in joining you for wild camping and hiking.

K

kevnet

I would be interested in some wild camping hiking, do you have anywhere special in mind, i would just be happy getting out, im flexible on days as well

regards Kevin

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
If you fancy a more social meet up, then the GMBG (Greater Manchester Buschraft Group) meet at Giants Seat Scout camp. If any of you fancy somewhere else then I'd be happy to meet up with notice

Caerleon

Feb 9, 2015
West Mid's
I'm up for that too :) - I live in Snowdonia and do a fair bit in the area if that's of interest? Saying that tho' tomorrow I head north, very north in fact pretty much as north as you can get on mainland Britain, am going to do some wild camping around Cape Wrath on my tod for a few days. Think I will need extra long tent pegs given the weather hahaha.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE