Sold Makr Farm Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Solid canvas rucksack in an olive drab with natural coloured Horween leather straps.

Link here: http://makr.com/farm-ruck-sack-army-green-canvas-and-natural-horween-hs-leather

This is reminiscent of the Frost River / Duluth Scout packs however it has some dimension to it so handles bulkier items better. The front fastening is similar to the closure on army webbing pouches that's rather secure but quick to open (slot the leather strap through a hole and it stops the flap from opening).

You have one large front pocket that is accessible whilst the lid is closed (fastens with a large press stud) and one internal slot pocket. Either side has a bottle pocket (I used for my Alpkit bottle and a small umbrella).

Despite being quite heavyweight canvas the whole pack is quite lightweight and lays very flat when empty but balloons to take quite a surprising amount of stuff.

Manufacturer's blurb:

ARMY GREEN CANVAS AND NATURAL HORWEEN® HS LEATHER
One main compartment with interior pocket. Two exterior side pockets. Padded shoulder straps. Nickel-plated hardware. Heavy Cotton Duck and webbing with Horween® Horse Strip leather accents and straps.

MADE IN USA
13.5" × 18" × 5.75" / 34.3cm × 45.7cm × 14.6cm (so around 22 litres as my best guess)

Condition
Used for a week, to carry laptop and office stuff to work - no outdoors stuff. Looks pretty much new, to my eye though there are some marks on the leather from unfastening / closing the lid as well as adjusting the shoulder straps.

Pictures:
The pictures show the colour as somewhat darker green than they are. I've tried to take them in a couple of lights but with the weather as it is that's the best I can manage. It's a little more green in person.

2VvbGT0.jpg

m4MAR5q.jpg

Price:
Asking £95 shipped to UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE