Lots of goodies to sell...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bruce H

Oct 25, 2017
Lake District
Hello All
I have recently joined the forum having been involved in some form of bushcraft or eco living by default.
I work with trees and have done for over thirty years, I have a small holding and I used to be very active in field sports including deer stalking. I have now reached a stage where I am planning to scale down and move to sunnier lands. As a result I have a huge collection of knives, axes,deer stalking kit and other items that I would like to sell. How do I sell via the forum please.

Bruce H

Oct 25, 2017
Lake District
Ok thank you, I am not really into social media, Facebook and similar are a mystery to me so forum posting and discussion are a bit alien too. My work and lifestyle is very solitary but I enjoy reading about other peoples thoughts, experiences and views. I just thought the forum members might appreciate some of my collection and put them to better use than the general public.

WealdenWoodsman

Forager
Oct 10, 2017
place
Welcome! I would highly recommend becoming a full member. Its not a lot to pay when you think of all of the things you have access to.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE