1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our first ever Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

lost in space??

Discussion in 'Suggestions, bugs and feedback about the site' started by saxonaxe, Oct 1, 2018.

1. saxonaxe

saxonaxe Tenderfoot

Lost in the mysteries of the Forum...anyone any idea why a post, including photographs should register as accepted and then not appear? And an item in 'Introductions' appear briefly saying it was being vetted (or similar wording) and then not reappear?.....just curious as a new but past member??
    Ta.

2. brambles

brambles Settler

IIRC you have to have a minimum number of posts ( 10?) before you can post pics, so yours are perhaps in limbo until that number is reached?

3. saxonaxe

saxonaxe Tenderfoot

Ah! That would explain it, I must have missed that when I read the instructions.
    Thanks, Brambles. :thumbsup:

4. Tony

Tony White bear (Admin)
    Admin

Hey, it's rather a case of you seem awfully like a gentleman we banned three years ago and we're checking to make sure it is or is not you, if it's not you I apologise for the delay, however, on the surface and below it does seem to be you.

Near enough the same name, same avatar/image, same location and same form of speaking/writing.
    Anglo_Saxon was the user and also another one called ayylmao which was created afterwards to bypass the first ban.

So, when you say you've been a member before do these names ring a bell?

5. saxonaxe

saxonaxe Tenderfoot

Definitely not me Tony, I don't recall the names that you posted either. I assume they didn't stay on the forum very long?
    I used to use a nick name that I earned years ago when I was still working...Wicca..( not actually representative of my beliefs either :biggrin: )...and I don't even remember if I used an avatar.

The only reason I asked the question in this post was because initially I posted in 'Introductions' and later a post in 'Out and about' both were initially accepted, then disappeared, hence I was puzzled before Brambles kindly answered my question.

Never been banned in my life...wait..I was kicked out of school once..and then there was that bar in Hamburg..but we won't go into that...:p

6. Tony

Tony White bear (Admin)
    Admin

Thanks for the clarification, I'll sort out the posts..
    Cheers
    T

7. saxonaxe

saxonaxe Tenderfoot

Thank You.

8. Tony

Tony White bear (Admin)
    Admin

I can't remember where the day out one was so I've put that in the out and about forum...