Lost images

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi All
I was just looking over my old Tracking posts for an image of a deer track and most of my images have gone what’s the point of a sticky thread like this Links thread for tracks and sign if the images time out so to speak, What have I done Wrong.

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Not as far as I'm aware >>>snip<<< it’s not just my images it’s happening to

IIRC (and I could be wrong :eek: ) there is / was a habit on at least some of the picture hosting site to give precedence to keeping more recent links active ~ in essence some older links can become archived and inactive :( .

And it can be a real pita when you locate a thread only to find the pics gone ~ I like spiritburner.com's practice of having to load pictures through the forum rather than an independant server :approve: (once they're loaded onto the site they're there for good ;) )

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Hi All
I was just looking over my old Tracking posts for an image of a deer track and most of my images have gone what&#8217;s the point of a sticky thread like this Links thread for tracks and sign if the images time out so to speak, What have I done Wrong.

Image hosts delete files after a set time if nobody has viewed them. Check with the image host you used to see what their policy is.

Alternatively get a premium account with a host and not worry about them been deleted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE