Looking for US ALICE ILBV woodland camo pouches.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi looking for Genuine U.S. A.L.I.C.E. OR I.L.B.V.* POUCHES in woodland camo.

US ALICE woodland waterbottle pouches(I have the bottles/canteen)
US ALICE woodland buttpack (aka training pack) (not the one with metal clips).
US woodland NBC buttpack/pouch. the one that rolls op on the side
and US poncho liners
(I'm not interested in cheap copy stuff)

loads to swap.
cheers

*(Individual Load Bearing Vest)

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Sounds like you want the stuff that replaced ALICE (all ALICE gear had the metal clips)
Hi I know it's one of those tricky things to find.
After the US Army A.L.I.C.E. webbing,(which incidentally all was green), they did a less well known and lesser used system in the UK, I.L.B.V.based on a vest system.
all of it was Woodland camo, they made Woodland pattern "Alice" waterbottle pouch to go with it, and something that looked like but was NOT an ALICE butt pack.
The water bottles did use the familiar "ALICE" metal clips and for all intent and purpose it was an ALICE waterbottle cover, with the same features just a camo version.
The "Buttpack" however does not use any clips at all, it has a system of webbing straps that weave into the back of the vest it's what the 2 D rings are for.
(There are no Ammo pouches because they are already on the vest)

It's not MOLLEE or anything else that requires plastic clips or velcro tabs, the stuff I want dates from the mid 90's? probably around the time UK troups started getting DPM webbing.

Reactions: santaman2000

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Yeah. The weaving straps were what we classified as Molle here. The plastic strips were the newer still and I don't know if they were ever actually issued here or if they were personal upgrades (it was after my retirement) We may well be just using different terminology. In any case good luck and let us know how you fare.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE