London meet-up 34

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Just realised it is Bush craft moot first two weeks this month. If anyone isn't going and fancies a drink dates please.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi Fred, I'm up for a beer. On call this week, but should be OK for next week or the week after.... Will depend on work though as I have now changed departments and the hours vary at very short notice.

cheers

Stewart

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Stewart as did not get reply maybe tomorrow will be ok. Anyone else who wants to join us for a drink at The George is more than welcome.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi. Anyone who wants to meet up for a drink at The George London Bridge You can join Red Kite and myself. You will be most welcome. I will be there about 1630. Will be wearing Bush craft UK t-shirt and probably sitting outside. If you can make it see you there.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
gah, only just finished unpacking from the moot - real shame you couldn't make it Fred. Next year maybe? I'm away in India in late September (23rd) but if you want to meet up before I'm happy to do so.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE