London Meet 29

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Quite busy at the moment Woodpoet - I'm not sure what I can make at the moment!

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi sandsnakes just sent you a pm. did not go here first. as said in pm, hope to see you soon. Anyone else fancy a drink. The George. London Bridge.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
It seems like the London meet up group has died a death. We at least made it to 28. Maybe it will be revived. Until then, RIP London meet up group.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Sorry Tim. Just having a rant. It seems all the regulars have become non regulars. It is hard to get a couple of people interested lately. Went to The George today at 1630 left at 1900. got bored on my own.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
It's just me mate. Having a very senior moment. feel better already. If I thought before reacting I would have realised that a lot of peoples circumstances have changed. It's not over 'til the fat lady sings so they say and I don't know any fat singers off hand. Hope you are ok.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I've lost track for when I was last there. From Jan last year I was permanently busy for pretty much the whole year. When I'm not busy I seem to be down with something or too tired for company.

Yesterday it was down with something and it was struggle just to get to work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE