Log on

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Only started happening today, but each time i go to BCUK i have to log in, yet on each previous login i have checked the "keep me logged in" box, at first i thought it was my browser (Chrome), but ive checked all the settings and as far as i can see nothing has changed, cleared the cache etc but still doing it, also checked on Firefox and it's doing it there too.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Have tried to log on for over an hour today, kept coming up with the logon pop up box, login name and password correct, each time i logged on it just went back to the generic forum home page and asked me to log on, tbh i dont even know how i got logged in to type this.

Cache cleared, all cookies cleared, history cleared, same problem on two different browsers

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
It's doing it to me now. Feel most unloved!

I have noticed that if i come to the forum by way of clicking on the link in an email notification that it doesn't ask me to log on, but, if i type in the address, google it or go via my bookmarks i have to log on each time.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Only started happening today, but each time i go to BCUK i have to log in, yet on each previous login i have checked the "keep me logged in" box, at first i thought it was my browser (Chrome), but ive checked all the settings and as far as i can see nothing has changed, cleared the cache etc but still doing it, also checked on Firefox and it's doing it there too.

I have no idea how to pm a mod twice I have been asked to re-enter my pass word when i am already logged in my browser says the site is not secure please HELP.....

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I have no idea how to pm a mod twice I have been asked to re-enter my pass word when i am already logged in my browser says the site is not secure please HELP.....

Hit the tools button and report the post. It goes straight to the mod lounge.

Or, choose a mod and start a conversation. It's the new PM system.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry, we should have been on this to explain - You've got it right Kepis, we've moved the site fro http to https and had to rebuild all the pages with the new address (it's automated so not too bad) this leads to links not working any more, we're trying to put things in place that help with this but if you replace your links with new ones it will work fine, on the site now everything should work smoothly, it's jsut links coming into the site that might default to the front page rather than where you expect them to go to.
I deleted my links and re-did them from pages I was on and it's great now.

Reactions: Kepis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE