Loch Long 5th-7th July

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Hiho.

Going to take a wee jaunt next weekend - mainly as an excuse to try a new paddle and a couple of sail mods if there's wind.
Would be heading for the big oak on Goil but if anyone fancied walking in I'd happily switch to the wee flat point on Long(which is about a mile and half easy walk from parking).
No real plans. Bit of sling practice, worry a few mackies, might even have finished the new bow by then and if so will no doubt take that for a wander. Outside of that just another lazy summer camp.

So yeah, if anyone feels like coming along let me know and I'll bounce you a couple of grid refs.
:)
Josh

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Dude, if you fancy a jaunt we'll go for a jaunt. That in itself's reason enough. :)

Bunch of us are lining up a trip for the weekend of the 19th Sept if you fancy it.
Not sure where yet but you'd be more than welcome. Stephen's doing his DSC soon and will be in the market for a deer worrying stick, I'm sure he'd appreciate a blether and some stalking tips.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE