Linguistic skills needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Hiya,

Is there anyone out there that could help me with a translation?

I have an item that I've had for years and I've just tracked down some instructions that will help me solve a problem i've been having with it.They're written in three languages. The catch is, the languages are French, Basque and Spanish. Two of these three languages I can order a beer in, but not a lot more !!

Is there anyone fluent in any of these languages that would PM me and help me out with a translation?

Thanks in advance,

martin

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Andy said:
there's a french girl upstairs so I could sort that one out if you need it.

No, No, let me !!! Give me the address and I'll call round :eek:):

Seriously, that would be a great help, if you are on talking terms with her already. I don't want you going up to some guest in our country and ask for her to translate some instructions.

cheers,
Martin

Moine

Forager
Well... I'm a little late, but french is pretty much my mother tongue (at leat one my mother tongues :rolleyes:).

Cheers,

David

Edited : if you still need me, send me an e-mail... I might very well forget to come back here and check... ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE