lets see your workshop / shed / garage then!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Ok,..

spent a while today clearing out the garage,..

did,nt realise how much stuff i,d collected,

i have a clear out evry 6 months an i throw away ALL kinds of stuff, but it builds up in no time,..i think it breeds when the doors close.

so the pics are a quick pan round my little space where i can get a brew going and do a few jobs,..

i can get a car in thru the roller shutter,

i have a wood turning lathe and like to mess wi green wood.

the seperate room is sound proofed i play drums & used to practice in there, but now it houses my "bad moterscootay"

i knocked up a wood burner for the saw dust and scrap , and it enables me to stay up there in the winter too, :campfire:

i plan to extend it this coming winter, so i can move all the camping stuff from under the stairs.

hahah it feels a bit like Grand designs but with sheds this,..

so,...i,ve shown you mine, now you show us yours,..:thankyou:

cheers folks..

Stu

DSC02857.jpg

DSC02856.jpg

DSC02855.jpg

DSC02858.jpg

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
That looks way better then mine....

I may put photos up but such a mess its embarrassing! I did build a 34 square meter workshop at old place, now that was impressive! Need to sort mine out, on my to do list for the fourth year running.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hahahah you should have seen my erm, launch pad two days ago,.....

i,m only showin off cos i had a bit of a tidy up....

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm jealous now! I converted my cellar into a bad guys hideout years ago, it's my music room but I'm setting up a little workspace in the corner as my wife is sick of me making knives in the kitchen...

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I lack a garage up here in Glasgow so I have to make do.

dscn2105s.jpg

dscn2107a.jpg

complete with a few recent projects -the knife in the bottle of oil is due to come out and get a wipe down soon.

what you don't see is the argos axe lying on the floor or my "tool draw" :D:D

Andy

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
...Couldn't possibly call it a shed. having downsized from house to cottage (my wife fell in love with it) it would appear my shed had to remain in proportion...Here's the back wall, as I dont have a wide-angle lens wide enough to capture the cramped magnificence in its entirety...

apache.jpg

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
lmao!!

before i built my place i used to ride the bike straight into the kitchen,,

i took the engine out once and forgot to plug the oil cooler lines,...

went to bed,...

woke up next morning and walked into the kitchen , couldnt put my finger on it right away but summat was different....

then i noticed the lovely white grouting between the tiles was now a lovely black grout between the tiles,...

it had dripped all night into the grout and worked its way around 2/3 of the floor,...

it was a classic "engine on the sink draining board" moment...

SWMBO is very tolerant,..although saying that,...she opened up the savings the week after so i could build me "Fannying Fortress"

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
who else is doing the same as me, and scanning peoples pics for embarrasing items,...???

Stovie, the yellow bowl, contains...........a screwdriver?????

i made sure before i took my pics i moved anything that could give ammo to the ****takers on here, lmao,..

like the naked guy on ebay who did,nt see the mirror when he took a pic of his dining table to sell...

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Ha!

During yesterdays campiagn

i found a 22mm snap-on flank drive spanner (about £28 worth) set solid in a coffe mug full of white gloss paint.

so i suppose a "tool/kitchen item pairing" isnt that uncommon...

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Ha!

During yesterdays campiagn

i found a 22mm snap-on flank drive spanner (about £28 worth) set solid in a coffe mug full of white gloss paint.

so i suppose a "tool/kitchen item pairing" isnt that uncommon...

Anyway, its not where you keep it, but what you do with it that counts...and in this case, stirring porridge :slap:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
NOT HAPPY cos i cant join in this thread living at the rents has its down side u know even when its cheap rent

i feel for you man,..

every bloke needs a haven,..a place to mess,..

if you want to come and play in my shed you're welcome,...

at least you WANT a shed,...

i know a bloke who has,nt got one and doesnt want one,....

He says he cant be 4rsed with it , and if he needs owt doing he'll pay for someone to do it,...

i reckon he has a chromosone missing or too much money !!..

Any man who does not have need for a shed of some sort frankly scares me....

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Now that is posh, im in the process of sorting mine out and finding everything a place to live, so maby ill have a luxury too, mabey a seat, or a work shop kettle! Ive got a spare wifi router so internet access too, I allready have an air pistol range box set up that needs attaching to the door,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE