Leather Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE Prototype hand made leather possibles pouch W 7.5” x H 7.5” x D 2.5” Leather is 3.5 thick.

IMG_6018.jpg

Straps are long so it can be worn on a trouser belt under a rucksack

As I’ve said this is prototype there a two minor issues, the hole for the stud is 1mm too big for my liking and there are some small cracks around stud on main body
usually price £50 asking price £35+post

There are some other versions on the bench at the moment (strap length can be requested) and there will be some carved decorated ones in the new year.

James

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
The hand is very small its my wifes and it does not give a poroper representation of size.

I have a smaller one on the bench at the moment I will be posting it for sale in the new year let me know if you want the dimensions

James

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
I dont need keys :eek: :lmao:

I'll give you a pm later about the small one and dimensions etc later very busy at mo server problems:rolleyes: :confused: :(

James

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Oh please someone save me from myself and buy this, I know I want it I know I need it, I know SWMBO will murder me...............................

Mr Strop

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE