Leather Hybrid Moc/Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Hi all,

Made these a little while back and thought I'd share. They were inspired by Joe O'Leary's blog and a member of this community who also made a pair. Between the both of their tutorials, it was pretty easy to figure out. As they advised I originally made a template pair from scrap material (an old bed sheet in my case!), but ended up doing most of the measuring/cutting for the actual pair by eye. All holes hand punched, and saddle-stitched. The knots will eventually be covered with "Shu Glue"

The pair themselves were made from thick brown suede. They're a little big (extra pair of socks), and some of the puckered stitching is not the best, but for a first attempt at clothing/footware I pretty chuffed with them.

Just waiting to get the "shue glue" for the soles, but have been putting this off due to the exuberant shipping costs they want to charge for shipping to Ireland, and haven't been able to find it over here. any suggestions welcome.

Thanks for looking,

Stephen

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Thanks guys.

and BR, Thank you!
That seller is only looking for £3.50 for shipping to Ireland! This is less than half than what most were quoting for shipping! (It was hard to justify when the P&P was more than the product!)

Cheers,
Ste

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE