Leather Belt Medium Brown Marbled finish (Picture Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hey everyone,

I finally got around to getting some of my last years stuff on the forum as I was swamped past months.
I have about 6 project coming in this week to show you guys, off which the British postal service lost one!

This one is 2.6 mm vegtan belt I am planning to take into production shortly,
I made this particular one for my father, and he liked something special, but not to much out there, so I came up with this.

BeltCloseup_62_zps68c2e9a8.jpg

BeltCloseup_65_zps76e49ea4.jpg

BeltCloseup_52_zpsb7106b1e.jpg

Personally I am more lover of Brass but as this one was for my father I got him his preference a Chrome buckle.

BeltCloseup_74_zps71e4237d.jpg

BeltCloseup_80_zps103ddbc4.jpg

BeltCloseup_79_zps219dc23e.jpg

Hope you guys like what you see, and might some of you wonder what the name embossed is, it is Autumn Heat.
Do leave a comment by any means and tell me what you think, the good the bad or the helpfull ^^

Ps might you guys wonder I was also planning on making some 3.5 mm vegtan belts in the future to provide for a more rigid belt,
which will allow the wearer to carry some more kit on his/her belt
Yours sincerely Ruud

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Thanks lads,

and good to see some similar minded people Laro ^^, brass just looks so much warmer XD
and well David, I will first get cracking on your second bracer ( may all my curses be with UK postal service!:swordfigh:deadhorse: ), and just let me know if you want to go for a belt, as I will add it to the list ^^

Yours sincerely Ruud

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Great stuff Rudd,

I too like brass over chrome but as you say it was for your Pa. Lovely belt and an often overlooked piece of kit is a belt. Holds your pants up, keeps your modesty, hang stuff from it, cinch in the warmth, also used to collect firewood, drag stuff and make handy bundles.

Lovely looking finish and workmanship, I like the simple and bold border - very much to my taste.

Think they'll sell well as they look lovely.

ATB,
GB.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Thanks mate ^^ and indeed I wanted to try something more casual without all the details,
so you could really look at the quality of the work without of being distract by a million designs ^^ as I have bit of a history of doing that every now and then XD
Which I found a nice change as it is more challenging then expected as the tiniest flaw will show up :rolleyes:

Those I will post up in the coming week one by one, today will be a guitarstrap I think ^^

Yours sincerely Ruud

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Looks great. I prefer antique brass, then gun metal, then chrome and finally brass.

My only comment would be to try and match the metal work of the fixtures and fittings to the buckle. But really it's not an issue.

Cracking job.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Nicely spotted Mountain man, and yeah I thought about that one as well but as I had brass and black fixtures I decided to go for brass,
as I didnt have the time to back order them XD.

And thanks everyone for the kind words!
Yours sincerely Ruud

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Thanks mate, and might any plagiarizers be looking with us all my images have RAW source files,
and are Reverse image searched 4 times a year XD how long before I have to watermark the heck out of it.

Yours sincerely Ruud
Lightening the mood is all XD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE