Last week of my year long course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Tomorrow I leave for the last week of my year long course to become a bushcraft instructor.
Its going to be an intense week of teaching and exams but hopefully HOPEFULLY all will be well.
It has been an incredible and amazing course, a wonderous personal journey and one i have worked very hard at (particularly of late).
I really hope I pass these exams and give some good teaching sessions, and that my portfolio (which is over 400 pages long now :yikes:) is satisfactory to pass.
Wish me luck

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Very best of luck with it NP, must be a great feeling to have come this far.

Are you on the Woodcraft School course ? I was down to do it this year but had to pull out because of work commitments.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Good luck with the exams and future sessions. Sounds like a fun year had.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Enjoy your last week, leaving the car park for the last time is painfull
It certainly is a good course I finished mine in 2008 much Bushcraftage enjoyed with John and Co

Enjoy your last week, leaving the car park for the last time is painfull
It certainly is a good course I finished mine in 2008 much Bushcraftage enjoyed with John and Co

It is a wonderful course, I am a little apprehensive about one or two things, in particular a certain exam made more difficult by the fact i recently suffered a hand injury which makes things rather tricky.
I have no doubt leaving the carpark will be painfull, i have grown very fond of my team and attached to a few of them but hopefully life long friendships have been made, and anyway we will see one another at the wilderness gatherings :D

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Thankyou all :)
I cany believe it but i am still running around like the proverbial blue bottomed fly trying to get everything done.
Oh and Barn Owl thats a dangerous offer to make, I may just take you up on it.

I'm free most days that contain a vowel...;)

And relax,just do your utmost and enjoy the experience, all the groundwork's done.:grouphug:

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
all the best with the exams and i wish i could do something as awesome as what your about to do. and remember this is just the start of a long and forfilling road with im sure lots of highs and just the very odd low.....

all the best..........chris........

all the best with the exams and i wish i could do something as awesome as what your about to do. and remember this is just the start of a long and forfilling road with im sure lots of highs and just the very odd low.....

all the best..........chris........

Thanks Chris :D
And as I have been told you cant have the ups without the downs but no matter, I like this path

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Best of luck Night Phoenix. Like Chas I really enjoyed the course and in particular the last week.

As well as gaining a wealth of experience on the course I bet you have made some life long friends.

Good luck for the future.

George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE