Large lot of paracord products (Bracelets, Monkey's Fists, Keyfobs/Zip-pulls)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Decided to get rid of my paracord stock as I had the end of my finger bitten off by a dog a few days ago :( and I am currently out of action at work and need to earn some money...I am also raising funds to pay off my Woodland Pioneers place - so the proceeds are going to a good cause!

I am happy to sell these as one big lot (slightly reduced total if you want them all), or as smaller lots (just Monkey's fists or Key Fobs) Not looking to make lots off these and I'm hoping for sensible offers. Ideally I would like £1 per piece to at least cover costs. These would make great car-boot/market stall stock

First lot - 43 Monkeys fists.
All but 3 are 550 paracord. Half of these have cork balls as insides, the other half have marbles inside. A large proportion are loose ended, but some have diamond knot ends, and a few have 2 or 3 diamond knots. A few have extra long ends, while some have short and/or single cord ends. The details of all can be seen in the photo.

dsc06596x.jpg

I can supply more photos if so desired.

Second lot: 30 x Rattle Snake Key Fobs/Zip-Pulls:
All of a varying amount of turns from small to large. Again, the vast majority are 550 paracord - some of these have had their inners removed, and some are not 550. Please see photo or Thread/PM questions.
dsc06602g.jpg

Third lot: Paracord Bracelets of varying styles:
10 x River-Bar (?) Diamond Knot ends
6 x Herringbone (?) Diamond Knot ends
3 x Saw-Tooth (?) 2 x Diamond Knot ends and 1 x Side Buckle
dsc06606e.jpg

Fourth lot: 57 x Paracord Bracelets in a Solomon-bar/Sinnet Braid style:
Many varying colourways. Most are 550 paracord only a handful not, some have side-buckles but most have diamond knot ends. About a third have the paracord inners removed.
dsc06612ej.jpg

I can suppy more closeup photos if needed - please respond either in thread or PM, and I'll be happy to help.

I will state once more that I am really looking for offers for the whole lot, with minimum offer guides below:

43 x Monkeys Fists - £43
30 x Rattle Snake Key Fobs/Zip-Pulls - £30
19 x Paracord Bracelets (vari) - £19
57 x Sinnet Braid Paracord Bracelets - £57

A Total guide price £146 - Looking for offers around £150 for the entire lot.

Postage and paypal (if you choose to by paypal) will be extra. Postage worked out depending on which lots you'd like, paypal charges will be relative to total price (items & p&p)

Thanks for taking a look, if you've any questions feel free to respond either in thread or PM.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Sorry to hear of your misfortune mate.
I will let you know if I can think of anyone who may need/want your paracordage.
Looks excellent btw.
cheers , Simon

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Open to almost any offer now... finances are bad!

A chance for a fundraiser/carbooter/market seller/eBayer (etc) to grab a bargain - last chance before I actually bung them on eBay...

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
I've not, no - but I see your logic. Currently have some interest by PM but if that isn't fruitful I might just try there, thanks :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE