Lancs/Northwest pub get-together

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Following on from another thread, and with due credit given to Aiden_cub who's idea I have stolen, I propose to organise a pub get together on a few evenings.

The idea will be to meet up and get to know our fellow bushcrafters in the area. The other main purpose will be to try to organise some future meet ups in the woods, be they a bimble for a day or a weekender. It will also be a good opportunity to chat and learn from each other over a pint and a pie.

All are welcome, the only qualification is your ability to get there.

The venue will be the Brown Cow pub in Chatburn but that's not fixed in concrete. Provisionally the first date we are looking at is Tuesday 19th Feb. but if this is even a half-success there will be more.

If anybody is interested please let us know. It would also be useful to those without transport if you say where you are coming from, or if you need help with a lift.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi paul plus 1 for a pie and a pint hope to see you on dartmoor soon sorry i missed you last time regards dave

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Watch out for threads on another forum NedB33, we may not repeat our last outing but we'll be doing something similar quite soon I think. Hope you can join us.

Dave53, my old mucker, no doubt our paths will cross very soon. Fancy a trip oop north? :)

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE