Knives REDUCED PRICES!!! (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
These are still for sale, but you've missed out on the temporary reductions :p Prices stand as written below, plus P&P as stated at bottom

Banana £250
bananaweb_zpsefa3a4d9.jpg

9 1/2" blade (EN45), yew handle.

Antler DP £120
antlerdrop_zps1b6c9f68.jpg

3 3/4" blade (BS1407), antler handle

The next post will consist of some shiny knives ;)

thanks for looking folks and every penny towards the next motorised frustration is most welcome! :You_Rock_

p.s postage wil be charged at cost and likely to be between £6 and £10 depending on weight for RMSD

Last edited:

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
...i'm just putting a handle on a little blade dave sent me a week or so ago- fantastic blades and worth every penny...got to wait until payday before i buy anything else though!

cheers

Joab

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
i'm afraid that pretty much everything I make is a one off :) and that knife has been sitting around for way too long to replicate it on a whim for 'stock' :rolleyes:

Of course, if you would like to commission one then I can put you in the order book ;) It won't be at the reduced price though I'm afraid and eta about 2 months

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
....I'm already on the waiting list for one of your small 'hawk heads!.....

How much would a 'slim' cost? I'd quite like something very similar that I could occasionally/ possibly wrap a paracord handle around.

cheers dave

Joab

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Sorry, somehow I missed that there was a new post here :rolleyes:

A knife similar to Slim with sheath would be £90 as before the sale. I'm hoping to get on with your hawk head today, but it partly depends whether some geezer comes to look at the old car (on ebay) soon or not!

I've also updated the OP. A couple of knives have been removed since they are now in a local art gallery, so not in my hads to send out. If you wanted them at the special sale price, then I'm afraid you've missed out :p

thanks folks, I've still got a depressingly long way to go before I have paid for the replacement wheels :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE