Kit reductions :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Here is a consolidation (big word for this time of night for me! :p) of kit thats left and the ruduced prices :)
All inc 1st class RMRD but no Paypal fees so Personal payments or cover fees please.

First is a quality handmade Buffalo Horn fire piston with spare seals and a nice and small container of grease. As a small set up (size is like a pen at 14cms long x 1cm) its perfect for a pocket or possibles pouch, £20 now £17.50 SOLD all in, inc 1st class RMRD.
dscf0113ju.jpg

A stainless steel (not the usual carbon)Opinel 8cms blade with usual twist locking. Hardly used at all, £7 now £5 SOLD.

An unused pair of goretex socks in size 9, £8 Now £5 SOLD inc P&P.

First one is a stainless steel Tatonka set similar to the type referred to by Nessmuk, only used once as wee bit too big for me. Its has a billy with lid and hanging loop, fry pan with good long locking handle and a SS bowl/plate. All packs up into the bowl and fry pan and then the handle locks to prevent rattles. RRP £30 £18 now £15 SOLD all in with 1st class RMRD.
dscf0116c.jpg

dscf0115gb.jpg

Next is a Stu Barker PSK from the first run and number 19. Bought on here, please see link for full spec and better pics (inc new sheath by me). £50 now £45 SOLD inc RMRD.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/sho...stu+barker+psk

swedishd.jpg

Last for now is a Swedish jacket in Olive Green in size medium, it being 23" from pit to pit one way and 29" from collar to bottom hem with a shed load of pockets. Excellent condition as only used as an about town jacket, but great for bushcraft. This has a very (and quiet)soft poly nylon outer shell in micro ripstop with heavier nylon accross the yoke (all the way over the rear shoulders) and over the front shoulders and again on the elbows and forearms. Two way front zip with a pop studded storm cover, two zipped chest pockets and two zipped lower pockets, it also has an upper arm pocket on each sleeve (6"x5") as well as two large lower dump pockets on the inside front. Fully adjustable hood and all lined in a softshell wicking type material, with drawcorded waist and hem. Very tricky to get hold of here in the UK, used to be seen worn alot by Lars Falt some years ago, £30 now £23 SOLD inc RMRD.

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'll take those sock off of you please. Cash or would you like to trade for one of the canteens I have up for sale? No worries if you'd prefer the cash deal.

The canteens are in THIS THREAD HERE or HERE

Really tempted with that coat, but I've just measured some of my own coats and I think 23" from pit to pit might be too small for me, I like 'em baggy. Still tempted though just in case it does fit. I'll get back to you on that OK?

10.30pm edit: Had a think about it I won't go for the coat as well. Got enough already. Get back to me about the socks. Cash or trade? Happy either way.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE