Kifaru clearout:Side Pockets in OD, Cargo Panel in OD & PowerPull Belt in Coyote

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
?Once a year around this time I tend to have a clear out & have found some Kifaru stuff that is not getting used, so I am putting it up for sale. This kit is expensive because it is bomb proof as well as being very well designed.

2x Kifaru Tactical Side Pockets in Olive

These are the Kifaru version of the Rocket Pockets found on Army Rucksacks.; these are also called ‘Long Pockets’. These are very well made from strong material, which is Olive green. It has 2 straps across the front & 8 rows of MOLLE type straps in pairs on the back. They open They open at the top with a stong zip & pull cord. These are hardly used & are a very tough. They come with some MOLLE type straps to attach them to a pack, as they don’t have zips to secure them, to a pack. Details can be found in the following link, under the ‘Hybrid Top Zip’ in the top row & center of the table halfway down the page:

http://www.kifaru.net/longpocket.html

500light_topzip-LPmain.jpg500light_topzip-back.jpg

£50 posted by Recorded Delivery

Kifaru Cargo Panel in Olive
Next is a Kifaru Cargo panel that I pre ordered when they came out & received about a year ago. This took forever to turn up & cost me over £220 with transport, customs & admin fees. I really liked the idea of them but in the end I only used it out twice, as it was easier just to put everything in the huge EMR pack. This is the newer load carrying system for Kifaru rucksacks & comes with all the straps, buckle sets etc.. needed to attach it. The fabric color is Olive Drab with tan buckles. Full details can be found here:

https://www.kifaru.net/cargopanel.html

Note: This sale is for the cargo panel only, so you will need a Kifaru rucksack frame to attach this to. The photos below show it on my EMR rucksack with pockets on the outside, which are not included in the sale.
2011-10-20 19.28.47.jpg2011-10-22 11.44.46.jpg

£120 sent by Recorded Delivery

Kifaru Belt for their medium sized packs, in foliage
Lastly is a Kifaru Medium Powerpull Belt in foliage, that fits the medium sized packs such as the Hunting series. This is the plain unpadded version (No MOLLE / PALS) one in CoyoteI, which is a dark grey colour. It is a wide waist belt with attachment points for the 2 frame struts found on many of the medium & larger packs like the MMR & the Zulu. It has a thick waist belt & 3 straps each side for securing to a pack. This is a very sturdy wait belt that can be used with a pack or with pouches. Details of the belts can be found here:

http://kifaru.net/G2_omnibelts.html

belt1.jpgbelt2.jpgbelt3.jpg

** SOLD ** £30 sent by Recorded Delivery

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
These side pockets will also fit any side compression straps, they are superb and tough bits of kit and with a shoulder strap make a great bug out bag.

If I didn't already have a Kifaru bag full of Kifaru pockets I'd go for these.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
They are great bits of kit but I have all the rucksacks I need and these just dont get used, so I may as well pass them on to someone who will use them. They attach with either PALS/MOLLE type connectors or can connect using buckles as the Dougster has stated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE