Kielder Forest Meet (gauging interest)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hi folks, I have been meaning to sort this out for a while now so sorry for the delay!

I'd like to gauge interest in a possible meet somewhere in Kielder forest. I am thinking a four day weekend sometime in June? I've contacted the FC officer for Kielder to enquire about permits and such but they are out of office until next week so I will give them a call monday and see what the deal is.

So first off, who is interested? and when suits everyone if June is no good?
And second, does anybody have any recommendations for places within Kielder?

Let get this ball rolling ;)

Hamish

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
June's a bit busy for me but July might work.
Interested to know how you get on with the Rangers office/ permits etc.
Simon

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Sounds good. I'd only be able to do the weekend due to work commitments but definitely interested.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
If i can be free when it happens and grab a hire car i'll be up for this, Kielder is tricky to get to from Newcastle without wheels, public transport between here and there really is pathetic

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I could possibly pick up a few people on the way up in my landy, [GGTBod, Copperhead, Fergsuk] if you dont mind the back of your head being licked by a chocolate lab. And drop you off on the way back down. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE