Kershaw blade trader 3 blade knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I have for swaps an oldish kershaw "blade trader" system knife with black rubber covered handle and three blades in the original cordura-type belt pouch and with a plastic insert. Blades are sharpish hunting blade,filleting blade which looks a little twisted to me,and a decent sawblade. I got them in a box of other bits and can't see me using to be honest.Fastening system seems very secure and could be a user for someone but needs lots of tlc.In exchange I'd like a leather belt sheath for my Laplander or a nice leather belt or w.h.y.?
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NOW AVAILABLE FREE ON THE Gift-it-On THREAD.
HAS NOW GONE TO A NEW HOME.THANKS FOR4 YOUR INTEREST.

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Is it this one dude?

Kershaw-Sportsmans-Blade-Trader-1095SBTX-350x350.gif

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Very close Raikey so thanks.I think mine is a bit older.The saw blade is straight & roughly parallel & handle plainer otherwise very similar.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Okay I have some pics up on my Messenger profile in photo album labelled swaps.My address on there is same as here but add hotmail .co.uk.
The pics are pretty poor but I said I'm rubbish at this stuff didn't I?
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE