jerven thermo extreme

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
For sale mint jerven thermo extreme, bought and tried once, but as most of you are aware i became ill, and no longer get out. im sad to sell but its not getting used. Its been stored un compressed in a non smoking/non pet household in a very large protective bag. complete with all bits, sleeves,marker flag,strap,and compression/carry bag. for sale at £190.00
Thanks for looking.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Aw man, wish this was a couple of months ago. I got a jerven exclusive form here, I'd have jumped on the thermo version, ah well I'm sure who ever get it will be impressed.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Mousey,

I'd be interested in the Jerven Exclusive if you wanted to sell it (assuming it comes with a lining).

Jack

Well, I'm not saying I'm getting rid of mine!:) just that I'm a pansy and a warmer one would have been thought about!

@andybysea - am I right in thinking the lining in the thermo extreme is not removable?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE