Is this a good deal?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Comes up as £27.99 after the 20% off. Doesn't appear to be in stock anywhere though ...

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Need a discount card for the price match :(

If the cost of getting to Go Outdoors over Gateshead Halfords costs more than about £2.30, then don't bother buying the discount card as it would be cheaper to just get it from Halfords.

Gateshead isn't far from Heaton iirc (I did some training at Queen Elizabeth hospital about a thousand years ago).

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Oh, about the website playing up; I sometimes have problems using the Halfords website when using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. I find Opera and Firefox work best with it.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
If the cost of getting to Go Outdoors over Gateshead Halfords costs more than about £2.30, then don't bother buying the discount card as it would be cheaper to just get it from Halfords.

Gateshead isn't far from Heaton iirc (I did some training at Queen Elizabeth hospital about a thousand years ago).

Yeah was just thinking i could walk it on a nice day. Cheers for the help all.

i use firefox but with loads of addons/adblock/notrack/donottrackme/Tor etc. Now and again it just has a "computer says no" moment.

At this price its a must. hopefully a black one :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE